January 18, 2009

do not F-O-R-C-E me in taking photos!!!!!!

dunno why...
in my college...
everyone enjoying taking photos anywhere, anytime...
hmm
...
i didnt like photo-ing that much...
as sometimes is quite irritating for me...
why need to have so many shots at the same place???
and the most confusing is...
most of my college mates were F-O-R-C-I-N-G me to take photos!
hate that kinda forcing...
its ok for me if helping all of you to photo shoot...
but not me okay?
because i dint have that kinda of addiction...
and i dont like to photo shoot most of the time...
i think most of you will find it irritating also when somebody forcing you do something you hate...
i was one of them...
hate all about that...
all i wanna say is....
i will take my photos when i like...
and i hate being forced to do something...
or i'll accept when i really really in a good mood *i think my really really good mood only appeared once a year

DONT FORCE ME TO TAKE PHOTOS AGAIN

and all i hate about photo shooting is those ugly pics still need to be upload at someone's blog...
hate to look at it....
so... guys...
stop forcing me

2 comments:

Yilin said...

so u want to look perfect in every photo u take la...haha
aiyo same same la...i also face the same problem...many of my frens also LOVE taking pics so much.
i also seldom take, except like last day of college or something like that.

imma wei wei said...

hahax...
no wonder we bcum frenz since form 4... =P