February 13, 2009

weekly updates

finally...
test 4 ends by yesterday... *actually ends at next monday as last paper is acc mcq
but not everybody is in mood...
rihanna's concert is cancelled as our An9A's few guys are working at the concert tonight...
but due to the cancellation...
our job maybe postponed or cancelled...
haiz...
if our original plans is working as usual...
we sure is the few people who works there but act like a fans screaming at the concert now...
yelling 'ella ella ella.......'
but not like now...
sitting in front of the computer blogging... =(


tomorrow is 14/2/09
Valentine's Day
but for those who is single like me...
i think it doesn't mean anything izzit?
chat with mei zhen today during business studies lecture *as we din ever listen to his lecture before
then we talked about relationships...
this is my first time discussing about this topic in my blog...
or even to the public...
as i din ever think to share about it...
but since tomorrow's valentine's day...
just wanna share my feelings about what i feels... =P

hmm...
i dunno why, but i dun think i am in good mood to have any relationship for now...
as i think i wont be a good lover also...
i am maybe an optimistic when i face everything
no matter for my studies or some other what
but cannot be denied, i am pessimistic in relationship...
ha-ha-ha
so hate to be in any relationship...
for me,
single is the BEST! XD
haha...
maybe for now only...
maybe after i found my Mr. right
all my stupid thoughts changed already...
gotta go hang gai with my best pal tomorrow at 1-utama
so need to sleep liao...
ciaoz~

No comments: