April 14, 2009

=.=

OMG for me when i saw my blog at the first time,
i just thought that my blog had kena VIRUS or something,
because normally my comments won't appear kinda chinese words...

Okay for all of you who still wanna talk about this,
i cannot say anything since we can express what we wanna to, i have no doubt with this.
but if all of you are too over of this,
i may say what kinda nonsense all is that, such childish... @.@
i never met such kinda people before that spam over my chatter box,
so rude, so.......
i am not going to say anymore about those stupid comments...

by the way,
i know that it was my fault of publishing all his info also because i just want to express my feelings what i feel after the car crash accident and din think 'that much' as all of you HAVE...
apologies to anyone who thought that i had insulted you,
if you think so...
because i really din meant to all of you,
just because i am really damn angry after the incident with all those rude words,
as i really thought here is my place for me to EXPRESS MY OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS...
din ever thought of so many consequences came out...
so, SORRY to anyone who drive KENARI or something...
i really din meant to all of you,
just sick of the attitude of the driver,
din even responsible for his own car crash but still get help from his mother =.=

and for my own pics,
i din even think to care about all those nonsense comments about my face or something,
because i know that i couldn't stop all of you from commenting also,
but all i wanna say is:
please stop all those nonsense...
i have parents also and my parents gave me the face at the time i was born,
you can insult me...
but NEVER EVER insult what my parents done for me as this is the face they gave me!!!
what if i am the one now who insulting what you look like since your face is given by your parents????
would you like it all the nonsense about that??????
so please think of what all of you had write in my chatter box or whatever...
i din even insult the guy's face or his parents in my blog...
so please don't do such stupid things again, thx for cooperation...

and all those who are spaming through my blog or chatter box, my friendster account had now been hacked but dunno who but i am now lazy to care anymore...
all i wanna say is,
please know the whole incident before blaming the every single accident to me like what car drift etc...
i din even drift in front of the hostel!!!!!!

i wanna tell everyone now is,
me and the other guy now had stopped about discussing this issue,
as we had both apologized among ourselves...
so plz...
everyone who still like having fun keep spamming,
go other place to do so la... =.=

i will always remember that blog isn't a personal place for me also,
cannot even express what i feel...

5 comments:

f.j. said...

sigh...
hope you can recover asap
everyone are fault not only you but everyone (include the guy who involve the accident) and who have make trouble into your blog...

but, remember the moralism of blogging
no matter when you angry or what, you also cannot post 100% privacy information.
accident thing nobody want to happen also, right?


by the way, if for any inconvenience cause
i represent most of the cari forumer
say sorry to you...

anyway, good day to you
so, if you dont mind we can be friend also...
:)

good day

regard,
f.j.

yuen89 said...

Yes I have comment on your chatbox (but not a kinda spamming). I just want to told you that you have post something private at he post on that accident, hope you delete as soon as possible.

But, I did not posting out your private photo on the forum. Hope you understand this.

I take this chance, to said sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Hope you understand of my bad grammer on writing this.

cc said...

dont think so much la~~~ actually nth 1...i understand ur anger regarding the accident... Anyway, im at ur side...lol..

just take it as special experience this time lo~~^^~cheer up~~^^

~cari member~

snakespider said...

I pay a deep and fully apologize to you because i really don't know this kind of event will happen after i post on the forum :(

Hope all of the cari's friends dont come here and disturb weiyi again ,thanks !

robix86 said...

Gurl, i juz wanna say everythg pass d laaa~! ur face does look okie n pretty laaa.

Remeber 1 particular thing, attitude does cover ur outlook, so next time fun Fxxx here n there luo...

lastly, i juz wanna say sorry 4 spammin here yesterday hahaha...

Cheers... hope u 4giv Cari member -US-