May 10, 2009

AS AS AS AS AS AS AS

knew that most of my classmates are now busy preparing our AS exams... most of them din't even online since last week. hahax, looks like most of them had put quite a lot of effort in this so called exam. felt guilty suddenly, hahax, because haven't started my revision this two days, since had to help my mum for her wesak day preparation, so had to wake up damn early and only went home during midnight. OMG, lost one day again for my preparation =X

thinking of to revise the whole day when i wake up today morning, but really lazy to read all those thingy that make me more and more dizzy... @.@
felt stressed about my exams, but i din't really study much until now, so i din't even know what i am stressed about, duh, what kind of person am i? =.=
sick of what is goina come out in my exams, sick of studying all those papers, sick on everything that come over me...
hmm, i should really thought of something to cure myself, maybe smash my computer and tv into pieces so that i can be more concentrate on my studies???

aiks, should have study now and stop mumbling here...
maybe we can go somewhere else to really relax ourselves after AS exam right, mates? XD
hope that day will reach asap!!!!!!!!!!
counting down for the date after AS exam~
btw, no updates of my blog again until after AS exam, since i think i should stop online-ing from today onwards so that i can be more concentrate on my studies...
i would just lock up my laptop at a place until my exams are all over...
so today is my last day online-ing!!!!
lastly, GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN OUR AS EXAMS YA, MATES!!!!!! =P

No comments: