June 12, 2009

AS exams finally ended yesterday...
hoped that my results are not as bad as trials =.=
our class is going for a class trip again,
and it is so called ' LAST CLASS TRIP'
as i know our class have many last trip...
even clubbing have many 'last club' before...
this time they are going to MELAKA and A FAMOSA
for 3D 2N,
i think it will be very fun coz most of us in the gang is going to the trip...
and we may having our A2 exam no longer that we may not having so many hang outs like what we have until now...
i tried to persuade my mom --- she is the most easiest person in my family to be persuade
but when she knows that i had to skip my class on mon,
she gives a NO to me @.@

i wanted to go too...
so i will try my best to persuade her again,
will tell whether i can go anot on mon...
ciaoz~

No comments: