July 23, 2009

exams exams and exams!!!!!
three weeks of exams that gonna freaking me out, duh.
everyday keep on revising and revising.
next week, my last paper --- Accounting

and finally, PC fair is coming!!!!! XD
since i am working at pc fair for my Kaspersky thingy,
and guys can find me there, if you saw me. =P
really looking forward for my job thing since i din't really have enough money for my MEGA SALES BARGAIN, since now is already mega sales but i need to earn more to buy more~
woman really loves to shop and shop and shop for nothing sometimes,
i cannot deny it, lol.
my cupboard cannot even close nowadays, since there is too much clothings in it,
but i still enjoying buying anything that i wished to, ouch.
maybe i like the kinda feelings when i pay the money to the cashier,
or maybe i love the kinda feelings carrying handful of shopping bags....
i love both!!!
so, please wait for me, mega sales...
i will come after you after i get my SALARY!!! XD

No comments: