March 10, 2010

Satisfied

actually i start blogging about my langkawi trip since last week,
but cant even upload any photos of mine throughout the whole week.
and finally
v
v
v
v
v

PROUDLY PRESENTS......


thought that this year's cny celebration will be boring as usual,
since im going back to my hometown ---- Perlis
which doesn't have much entertainment, based on what i know.

but this year's celebration,
i really realized that my hometown got lotsa things to do, lol.
we went for sing k sessions, movies during the week of cny.
hangouts, yumchas, chit-chatting, even gossiping sessions at my hometown!!!
and i knew that perlis is much more advanced then mei mei's hometown,
because i have cinemas and karaokes here!

but still,
as for me,
cny is still a lame thing to celebrate.
because every year relatives gathering together,
having meals, gambling and chit-chatting.
seems like every year keep on repeating the same thing to do.
it is BORING FOR ME!
we snap some photos when we are having hangouts:

whole bunch of people went to see 72 Tenants Of Prosperity that time

me and my relatives



this year,
we went langkawi during chor 5 of cny too!!!
bought lotsa chocolates this time,
me and qing, in the ferry to langkawi.

me and my relative, chee.

went to a beach,
which i din remember that name,
but it was perfectly awsome there.
thats why i like to shoot on scenes rather than people.
because it is just look nice no matter we shoot by which angle.
the beach

our group shooting

and again

what are they looking at??

ooo

hotels built near the beach

hope that i can own a house here too

busy taking photos






we went to the pantai pasir hitam fot our next destination.
pantai pasir hitam,
obviously that the beach is covered with black sand.
but i dont really saw that much black sand there.





we wanna go for the cable car in the beginning,
but the place is over-crowded,
and tourists queueing everywhere.
at last,
we decided to give up and went for shopping there.

do you know where it is??


me and chee


me and ping


me and qing

us

it is HOT photoshooting inside the toilet

we went cenang beach after the cable car thingy,
and the beach looks awsome!!!
but i din join others for banana boat,
because i forgot to bring any towel or clothes to change after those water activities, aiks.
im pretty tired playing at the beach that time also,
due to the freaking HOT weather and we reached home quite late the day before we went langkawi.
I WAS TOO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING AT THE BEACH

cenang beach

most of them went for the banana boat, rm10 per person. cheap eh?

i loved this photo very much because i like the colours of the umbrellas!
it looks nice in the photos man!

you can go thai spa at the beach, but sounds weird?

this is the place where we rest, including me. ^^

i spotted many tourists at the beach with bikinis, lol.




we have our photoshoot again at the beach while we are resting,
because it is freaking HOT and BORING man!!!
i dunno why am I posing that...

again and again

me and apple

she really loves photoshoot


did you realise? chee and ping looks alike. because they are twins!

this looks like and advertisement for Jack 'N Jill, lol.

in the ferry

sunset in the ferry

everyone is tired enough


No comments: