May 30, 2008

yay! my laptop finally reach~

My laptop finally reached today! It is bigger in size and heavier then i thought, But never mind, the important is...i can take it to my hostel ady~ So wont be that boring wen i stayed at my hostel...can msn and on9 at there ady... YaY! p/s: But i was wondering whether my hostel got wireless~ Tomorrow im going to gai gai... After waiting for my relative to get her salary~ Can go buy many many things ady! Hehe...always thinking of shopping only... XD Sun im going back to grandma house ady, Going there for 1 week as my holiday Its at Perlis! So far...need to sit at the bus for at least 8 hrs... But never mind...at least i can eat my favourite food there! But grandmother's house dont even have modem or wireless.. So i think cannot on9 for the whole week ady...=(

3 comments:

Yilin said...

so good..got new laptop...
my laptop no memory dy lo...lotz of junk

Yilin said...

i think the one who hv lengzai photo is u la..all the time think of lengzai onli..:P
and then who is the one who give me a whole file of wuzun and yanyalun pics ar???
some more who is the one that encourage me to play sims ar???

Yilin said...

lolz...so i can call u lengzai freak la...