May 11, 2008

gotta go to school.. finally

Haiz...finally...i gotta go to start my new college life tomorrow dy... Nobody i knew there... that's the worst news for me...and i have to live in a hostel for a week... damn boring... i sure, coz ~ no TV! COMP! MSN! haiz... kinda regret promised my parents to study there now...but i think it's too late for that ady... =( dunno hows my college life will be, but hope that it will not be too worst for me... luckily i only need to study for only 1 1/2 years hehe then i can transfer to any other colleges i like ady... =P i think i not hoping to make new frens as i really lazy to communicate with others... so i really hope so my high school frens will be with me in same school... But my dreams all burst like bubbles when i 1st decided to sign in this school...haiz... anyway~ still look forward to my studies~new life...i dunno whether will be better than my high school life...hehe... =)

2 comments:

Yen Hsian said...

hey, where are u going off to study?

Yilin said...

hey, get a chat box la..
u have been tagged...refer to my blog