August 24, 2009

busying having my studies nowadays, especially this only week left for me to get my trials prepared. i am not smart, thus need time to prepare on my studies, and this 1 week seems like not really enough for me!!!

i think that i made a quite stupid decision ---- retaking my accounting
why i had to retake it since i get a B for it?????
i dunno, maybe my brain traffic was kinda congested that time?
i don't even think i am goina waste an extra RM110 for retaking the subject...
T.T
whatever, since i had made this decision, i should study more harder from now on, i think?
btw, i need to study all topics again, and i dunno whether i can finish it within this two days, since i now only finished my app maths tutorial till tutorial 5 and pure maths tutorial 1...
being busy the first two days of my holidays --- Saturday and Sunday
busy online-ing checking on my Taiwan trip!!!!
OMG OMG OMG. i was damn excited checking what hotels we are goina live and the flights.
i was planning to go during next year Jan, because the airline tickets is much more, really MUCH MORE CHEAPER than december, which is Malaysia's school holidays.
thinking and thinking throughout the first two days and now,
i should get my study started.

started applied maths today, but the whole day i only done untill tutorial 5. T.T
because i watched tv programmes after few questions,
do other stuffs after half of the tutorial,
and now... still haven completed the whole tutorial yet.
HAIXZ, there is too much entertainment around me and i seems like cannot even resist it!

No comments: