June 15, 2010

FIFA and FINALS


















FIFA world cup 2010 finally started from 11th june 2010,
but my FINALS are crashing together too, starts on 22th june - 30th june.

i was wondering why every time my exam crashes with something that i had waited for soooooooo long...
last FIFA world cup i was having my finals, too. LOL. =(

but never mind,
world cup is much more important than my finals, as i say,
who knows that the world gonna end tomorrow and why are we wasting time to study for exams???
HAHA.
that theory only applicable on me.
looking forward to the end of my finals and i will be having 3 weeks of HOLIDAY!!!
OMG OMG OMG.
i will only starting my new semester on 21th july, if im not mistaken.
SO.....
i will have lotsa time for the final match! HAHA.
and not to forget, our class trip to Langkawi probably on 6th july - 8th july too!
WILL BE HAVING A BUSY HOLIDAY....................

No comments: