March 23, 2008

my driving

yesterday... my daddy finally let me test my driving with his car!!! yay!!! i hoped for this very long ady!!!!! coz before that he always say that his car is 2.5cc, very strong for beginners, so he dont even let me touch his car... but finally... yesterday, he was very happy (i dunno why) then he finally let me drive his car... i dint drive a car since i left my grandmother house after getting my license and return kl ady... but the last few times i tried at the household area at my grandmother's house... my relatives all now dun dare to let me drive also... coz last time i nearly hit the lamp post... =P then he let me test when we left pyramid yesterday night... i cant SEE WHERE IS THE BREAK AND THE MINYAK THING!!! i think maybe is raining and it was a bit late, i really cannot find... hehe... then i was quite nervous... hehe... at last, i finally started the car and start to drive to my puchong house... =P i think i use about half an hour to reach my house gua... but i think if my daddy drive, 10 min will reach ady lor... =P he keep yelling at me throughout the whole journey... 'LOOK OUT!!!' 'hey, DID U SEE THE BUMPER???' '0oops..' At last, when we reach my house, he finally tell me: 'Gal, i think u dont test with my car again, it's just like a nightmare sitting in ur car!!!' hehe... =P His face become WHITE.... and nothing to say to me at last ady... =P My car only will come next Fri... Then i can test my driving again... hehe... =P

No comments: